Enterprise Software Sales Representative
Are you a closer? Do you enjoy working with early adopters? Do you have Enterprise Software Sales experience? We are hiring talented salespeople to join our fast-growing company.
We are seeking for high-energy, results-oriented, talented, and top-performer sales representatives to join our vibrant and growing team. In this role, you will operate in a fast-paced technology startup environment to grow our client base by enabling our customers to consume more energy and reduce energy costs with eCurv’s Queued Power Access (QPAC®). eCurv’s cloud-enabled software services are quickly and securely deployed at enterprise scale. QPAC leverages cloud-computing power to maximize savings now and into the future.
Our clients include well-known national apparel retailers, telecommunication corporations, and global technology consulting firms. To meet the growing demand for our services, we are looking to add select world-class salespeople with a passion for closing deals and exceeding quota. You will have direct impact in the growth of our company while enjoying unlimited earnings potential.
Join the eCurv movement. Help us empower the world with cutting edge energy technologies necessary to meet the rising demand for electrification.
- Three to five years of experience in enterprise software sales
- Establish, develop, and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- Present software services online and in-person sales meetings
- Handle proposals and contract negotiations
- Close multi-year seven figures software service contracts
- Coordinate sales efforts with cross-functional team
Additional experience should include ability to:
- Clearly communicate the value proposition
- Prospect for new business
- Engage in a thorough customer qualification
- Use the Salesforce CRM system
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Attention to detail
Big Data Software Engineer
Are you a fearless inventor looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Are you a data visionary who is able to find creative solutions to problems? You may be who we are looking for.
We are seeking a results-oriented Software Engineer to join our vibrant and agile development team. As a Big Data Software Engineer, you will be employing data discovery tools and technologies to find patterns and relationships in our vast energy data warehouse. You will also develop solutions to quickly and visually communicate results and actionable insights. In addition, you will be responsible for designing and implementing methods and processes to measure and verify energy saving performance on large data sets. You will have a direct impact in designing and growing a big data ecosystem.
JOIN US AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
- Design and implement a data infrastructure that supports both quantitative and qualitative analyses of large datasets;
- Provide data support to the Operations team to track trends and relationships of system performance;
- Implement near real-time data analysis frameworks for determining system tuning parameters;
- Develop tools and processes to enable measurement and verification of energy savings data;
- Designing and implementing features and enhancements to our customer facing portal
- Ensuring the security, scalability and uptime of our distributed environment;
- Engage in all aspects of launch cycles including requirements, design, work estimation, implementation and testing;
- Provide ad-hoc performance data analysis and reports for Operations and Management teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- 3+ years professional experience designing and developing Java applications;
- 3+ years of experience developing and working on big data platforms – Hadoop, HDFS, Map-Reduce, Sqoop, Flume;
- 2+ years of experience developing in node.js, R, and Python;
- Demonstrated experience in data loading, acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Display initiative, self-motivation, and effective time-management skills;
- In-depth knowledge of network/security systems and best practices;
- Experience in working in an agile development environment;
- Thorough knowledge of SQL and database management (MySQL experience is an advantage);
- Strong IT and Linux OS management skills;
- Software development tools such as git, JIRA, and Eclipse;
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and cloud management tools;
- Experience with building automation systems is preferred, but not required;
- Experience with energy savings Measurement and Verification (M&V) is desirable;
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.